TACTIC Open Source
Custom themes and bootstrap - Printable Version

+- TACTIC Open Source (http://forum.southpawtech.com)
+-- Forum: TACTIC Open Source (http://forum.southpawtech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TACTIC Discussion (http://forum.southpawtech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Custom themes and bootstrap (/showthread.php?tid=35)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Custom themes and bootstrap - listy - 11-28-2019

(11-28-2019, 03:29 PM)Celton McGrath Wrote: Yes! The custom layout editor is picky! I think that we should definitely change the custom layout editor so that it accepts this type of code. I will put it into our backlog, and would invite you do fix this yourself as well.

I have a long list with fixes, but at first i should drop 4.5 and should start using 4.7.
All my previous attempts have failed.
When I move to a stable build of 4.7, I will be able to add my own fixes, otherwise I'll just get confused.

RE: Custom themes and bootstrap - Celton McGrath - 11-28-2019

Hi Listy,

Let us know what is preventing you from moving to 4.7. This will be helpful for the entire TACTIC community, whom we would like to see adopt 4.7 widely.

There are likely some bugs in 4.7, and if you can help us discover them, we will address them!

I'll let you know if we decide to make changes to the custom layout editor ourselves.

Best,

Celton

RE: Custom themes and bootstrap - listy - 11-28-2019

(11-28-2019, 08:59 PM)Celton McGrath Wrote: Hi Listy,

Let us know what is preventing you from moving to 4.7. This will be helpful for the entire TACTIC community, whom we would like to see adopt 4.7 widely.

There are likely some bugs in 4.7, and if you can help us discover them, we will address them!

I'll let you know if we decide to make changes to the custom layout editor ourselves.

Best,

Celton
Hi Celton,

On the latest released 4.7.11 i had too many bugs, even new stypes creation was broken, this is scared me a lot  Tongue 

The next thing is changes in api, 'spt_ret_val' disappearing, and some unicode based bugs (i am using unicode everywhere), all of this require a lot of things to be changed in our widely used TACTIC-handler tool. A have created some threads about unicode changes in TACTIC 4.7 earlier.

And finally i just waiting for the next RPM or "officially stable version" of TACTIC 4.7 branch to test it again.

Thanks!

RE: Custom themes and bootstrap - listy - 12-01-2019

Dont know where to post stacktraces about latest 47.b01. So i'll just post it here:

Explorer column in any table:
Error: No module named 'snapshot'

File "/home/apache/tactic/src/tactic/ui/panel/table_layout_wdg.py", line 3444, in handle_row
html = widget.get_buffer_display()
File "/home/apache/tactic/src/pyasm/web/widget.py", line 480, in get_buffer_display
buffer = self.get_buffer(cls)
File "/home/apache/tactic/src/pyasm/web/widget.py", line 471, in get_buffer
self.explicit_display(cls)
File "/home/apache/tactic/src/pyasm/web/widget.py", line 429, in explicit_display
child = self.get_display()
File "/home/apache/tactic/src/tactic/ui/table/explorer_wdg.py", line 89, in get_display
sobject_dir = self.get_base_dir(sobject)
File "/home/apache/tactic/src/tactic/ui/table/explorer_wdg.py", line 49, in get_base_dir
base_dir = Project.get_sandbox_base_dir(sobject, decrement=decrement)
File "/home/apache/tactic/src/pyasm/biz/project.py", line 799, in get_sandbox_base_dir
return Project._get_base_dir("sandbox", sobject, decrement=decrement)
File "/home/apache/tactic/src/pyasm/biz/project.py", line 842, in _get_base_dir
from snapshot import Snapshot

Details button shows only Info Tab. So there is no snapshots History, tasks and all others.

History column gets js error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'isVisible' of null
at HTMLBodyElement.spt.body.hide_focus_elements (eval at spt.behavior.run_cbjs (behavior.js?ver=4.7.0.b01:254), <anonymous>:63:9)
at HTMLBodyElement.e (mootools-core-1.4.1-full-nocompat-yc.js?ver=4.7.0.b01:323)

Same js error with the group-by folders click.

Strange bug with the notes: Any notes below FOURTH row of table do not displays. It query from server, show no error, but nothing shows.

Checking image file did not doing previews and icons files.

Previous error seems to be fixed now

RE: Custom themes and bootstrap - Celton McGrath - 12-04-2019

Hi Listy,

Thank you for posting these here! You can always post bugs anywhere on the forum.

Best,

Celton