TACTIC Open Source
Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements - Printable Version

+- TACTIC Open Source (http://forum.southpawtech.com)
+-- Forum: TACTIC Open Source (http://forum.southpawtech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TACTIC Discussion (http://forum.southpawtech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements (/showthread.php?tid=231)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements - listy - 08-08-2021

There is a problem with Schedule widget when it in hidden row: it's getting small, and can't be wide by default.
Also when trying to save view definition in hidden row: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

RE: Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements - remkonoteboom - 08-09-2021

Thanks. Will look into it.

RE: Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements - listy - 08-09-2021

Also. I don't know why, because it was fixed earlier, closing groups crush everything, as it was earlier...

RE: Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements - remkonoteboom - 08-09-2021

The task_schedule became small on refresh because it didn't have a default size and without this, it sets the size to 100px. I put in a small fix but I am not completely sure why it doesn't maintain the same width with a refresh as it was before the refresh. It does work better now.

As for the saving of embedded tables, was this problem there before? Because I did fix the issue, but this problem that I fixed would have been there before as well.

RE: Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements - listy - 08-10-2021

(08-09-2021, 10:42 PM)remkonoteboom Wrote: The task_schedule became small on refresh because it didn't have a default size and without this, it sets the size to 100px.  I put in a small fix but I am not  completely sure why it doesn't maintain the same width with a refresh as it was before the refresh.  It does work better now.

As for the saving of embedded tables, was this problem there before?  Because I did fix the issue, but this problem that I fixed would have been there before as well.
On the latest sources, the problem is still there. We have to move rows all the time.
[attachment=158]

Saving tables always shows errors, it was before and now.
I am getting this warning: "spt.dg_table.save_search is deprecated"
An then this warning: "Cannot read property 'length' of undefined"

It is no matter in hidden row or not.

aww, i see you're not merged your changes yet, soorry

RE: Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements - remkonoteboom - 08-11-2021

Yes, sorry about that. I should have mentioned that.

I just merged it. Let me know if anything else comes.

RE: Converted TableLayoutWdg to use <div> elements - listy - 08-11-2021

I think its saving the view, but always throws this warning: spt.dg_table.save_search is deprecated.
Also i recorded the video how this looks now.
1. groups in hidden rows not collapsable (but its fine, cause every new fix brakes something else Big Grin )
2. task element widget, and gantt element widgets are always narrow
3. top panel moving to the right when we resize rows.

Also: Any reasons why there is 80% scale for hidden row elemets?? I did some custom tweaks on this, if there is no real reason i can push my commit to github

Video i recorded

When i save view with Save view Preview row completely disappear. I don't know whats goin on Sad

That 80% was done a long long time ago. There isn't really a reason. Please submit the pull request.

Yes, I suspect we're going to stamp these errors here and there. In many cases, the API to the table made assumptions that it was using an HTML table so I keep finding places I have to update it.

1. groups in hidden rows not collapsable (but its fine, cause every new fix brakes something else)
Looking at the code, I don't think this worked before. I did fix it though.

2. task element widget, and gantt element widgets are always narrow
This is because if there is no specified default width, it will be set to about 100px. If you want a specific width for your column, start width for you column, then you can set it in the element definition.